1. Policy Scope
2. Information We Collect
Cafecito focuses on using your personal information to provide and improve our Services, respond to your requests, service user accounts connected to our Services, provide you with services or information you may request, communicate with you, inform you about new products and services that may be of interest, and to improve our site. We collect the following types of information:
· Information You Provide Us: Email, First Name, Occupation, Industry, Social URL, Interests
· Information We Collect from Users of our Services: History on Cafecito, Past Matches, Qualitative Feedback Data
· Information We Collect from Third Parties: None
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information that we collect for any of the following purposes:
· Improve Service functionality and efficiency
· Provide, maintain and improve our services
· Personalize our services
· Measure and better understand Cafecito’s performance
· Communicate with users
4. Sharing Information
Cafecito does not sell your personal information. To better provide Services, Cafecito may share your personal information with other Users of the Services, third parties (like social networks), and Cafecito’s service providers.
We may share your information with third parties in other cases such as:
· If a government body requests information and we deemed it to be necessary to disclose such information in order to comply with applicable laws and legal processes;
· To cooperate with law enforcement or other government authorities as it relates to any investigations or other inquiries to the extent, we deem it necessary to protect either our users, the public, or Cafecito.
· To defend or pursue legal claims as required or permitted by law.
· Enforcing our Terms of Service.
· Responding to any legal process including court orders and search warrants.
· To detect or protect against fraud, security, technical or legal issues associated with the use of our Services.
· At any time that you consent to such sharing.
While you may share your information with us from a jurisdiction outside of the UnitedStates, your information is stored by Cafecito in the United States. The privacy laws applicable to your jurisdiction may have differences from those in the United States and it is your responsibility to understand how such differences may impact your use of the Services.
5. Controlling Your User Experience
You have control over the information that you share with Cafecito subject to certain limitations.
Cafecito’s Services have been built in a way to minimize the amount of information that is stored within them. Nonetheless, if you want to review, update, change or delete the information that you have shared with Cafecito, including deletion of your account, you may send a request to do so to firstname.lastname@example.org
Even in the event that Cafecito deletes your information, Cafecito still may retain anonymous quantitative data submitted after Cafecito calls. Cafecito may also retain certain information for legitimate business purposes such as maintenance of security of the Services or to comply with applicable laws or regulations, depending on the circumstances of such deletion. You understand and agree that Cafecito may have responsibility to law enforcement or other governmental entities or to its stakeholders, to maintain information if there is the possibility of any unsafe or illegal behavior to ensure the Services are not exploited in the future.
6. Do Not Track
Cafecito does not track its Users over time and across third party websites and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
7. Age Restrictions
Cafecito does not knowingly collect or solicit the personal information of anyone under the age of 13, even with a parent or guardian’s consent. Cafecito is not intended for children and in the event that Cafecito determines that a person under 13 has provided personal information, we will delete that information immediately.
9. Assignment, Change of Control and Transfer
10. Contact Us